Monkey Diabetes Case
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Kids will go bananas about testing their blood sugars with this happy little diabetes friend! Get ready for proud displays on the playground and an adorable new item for show-and-tell. We're not monkey-in' around - children will finally be excited to carry their supplies in this diabetes case designed specially for them.
- Soft canvas exterior with banana-shaped leatherette zippers
- Durable nylon interior
- Double-compartment diabetes case for organizational simplicity
- Optional, detachable shoulder strap
- Main compartment organizes daily testing essentials
- Velcro meter pocket accommodates almost all meters on the market with dimensions 5 L x 3 W x 1.125 H inches (if needed, also accommodates Omnipod's PDM or the Dexcom G4 receiver)
- Two elastic loops to hold lancing devices, test strip drums, insulin vials, etc
- Includes our signature removable waste pouch for easy collection and disposal of used test strips
- Second compartment is lined with insulation material* and can fit a combination of necessities - Glucagon emergency kit, insulin pens, syringes, pump infusion sets, logbook, sensors, cartridges, batteries, CGM receivers, glucose tabs, emergency snacks, or cooling pouch
- *Insulation material is not designed to keep insulin cool on its own. If you wish to keep insulin cool, please purchase a FRIO Mini Wallet cooling pouch or use your own cool pack.
7.5 L x 5 W x 2.5 H inches
We Also Recommend